Dogwood Hills Farm

For Sale

~ Dogwood Hills Purchase Plan ~

If you see a donkey you like be sure to send a 30% deposit.  The remaining 70% is payable

in cash before the donkey leaves our farm.  We have had too many broken promises in the

past.  Should you change your mind the deposit is refundable up to seven days.  After that

time deposits will be applied to a future purchase.  All donkeys are sold with a negative

coggins test and Kentucky Health Certificate paid for by the buyer.  If a Vet farm visit is necessary

it is paid for by the buyer also.  A farm health record of deworming & shots, paper work for

the American Donkey and Mule Society, and a halter & lead rope is supplied by the seller. 

 

Anastasia

Name Dogwood Hills Anastasia
DOB 11/06/2017  Birth height ~ 20"
Sire Sunset Acres Sir Prize ~ 31.5"  Black NLP
Dam Dogwood Hills Victoria ~ 32.75" Black w/cross
Description Victoria kept us guessing about the date of her delivery.  I thought she was going a full thirteen months, but little Anastasia was born last night.  She has Black Russian,  Circle C Ebony, Red Lightning, Stoney Acres Salem, MGF Future Link, DCM Jack of Spades, Little Motown,  Sunset Acres Zelda, and many more well known donkeys in her pedigree. She will be for sale when weaned in May 2018.
Price  $2000

 

Czar Nicholas

Name Dogwood Hills Czar Nicholas
DOB 10/16/2017  Birth height ~ 20"
Sire Dogwood Hills Summer Hawk  ~ 29.75" Brown/White
Dam Dogwood Hills Moon Beam ~ 31" Black NLP
Description Little Nick is solid blue black.  He is a strong, healthy little fellow and the apple of his mother's eye.  He has Black Russian, Doctor Chaboom, Judge Rader, Texas Red, D. K. Annie Oakley, Circle C Ebony, Red Lightning, and many more well known donkeys in his pedigree.  With his color, size, and background he should make an excellent herd sire.  He will be for sale when weaned in April 2018.
Price  Sale Pending - Deposit Received

 

First Prize

Name Dogwood Hills First Prize
DOB 09/07/2017  Birth height ~ 19.5"
Sire Sunset Acres Sir Prize ~ 31.5"  Black NLP
Dam Short & Sweet Miss Behavin' ~ 31.75"  Black w/cross
Description Little Prize takes the prize.  He is black, healthy, and imprinted.  He is the first day old foal that was so difficult to photograph because he was not still a second.  His pedigree includes Black Russian, Little Motown, Russian Czar, B. J. Black Beauty, Rockbridge Maracas, and many more well known donkeys.  First Prize will be available when weaned in January.
Price   $1200

 

He's My Buddy

Name Dogwood Hills He's My Buddy
DOB 04/21/2017  Birth height ~ 19"
Sire Sunset Acres Sir Prize ~ 31.5"  Black NLP
Dam Dogwood Hills Chantilly Lace ~ 31"  White (FSW)
Description Little Buddy is coal black and only 19" tall.  I thought for sure Chantilly would have a spotted foal but she proved me wrong.  This little guy with his size, color, and  great conformation should make a fine herd sire.  His pedigree includes Black Russian (on both sides), Doctor Chaboom, Texas Red, Little Motown, Circle C Ebony, and Red Lightening.  A grand dam was Lazy H Donkette Korral Anthonite, a donkey that carried the ivory gene.  This little fellow could throw blacks, reds, black/white spots, or ivory.
Price   On Hold

 

 

Jack of Spades

Name Dogwood Hills Jack of Spades
DOB 04/02/2017  Birth height ~ 22.25"
Sire Sunset Acres Sir Prize ~ 31.5"  Black NLP
Dam Merry-Go-Round's Pom Pom ~ 31.5"  Black
Description Little Spades is black as can be with only a smudge of white hair on the tip of his nose and some white chin whiskers.  He is healthy and stout with good mouth and legs.  He is imprinted, gentle as a lamb,  and should make a nice herd sire candidate when he is grown.  His pedigree goes back to Black Russian and many of the black donkeys as well as blue eyed ivory donkeys in the Merry-Go-Round herd.  He will be for sale in October when he is weaned.
Price   $1200

 

 

~~ Sires ~~

~~ Foals ~~

~~ Brood Jennets ~~

~~ Other Donkey Photos ~~

~~ Chihuahuas ~~

~~ Dogwood Hills Farm Home Page ~~

~~ Favorite Links ~~

 

 

Dogwood Hills Farm

Ron & Faye Jarvis
1388 McGuire Road
Symsonia, KY 42082
Phone 270-851-3873



e-mail: dogwoodhills@outlook.com



Return to top

1995 Dogwood Hills Farm
Last Modified 11/20/2017